Annika Björnsdotter Teppo
- Subject areas:
- Postapartheid city, Cape Town, Urban inclusions and exclusions, categories and boundaries, Social engineering and the urban space, Race, class and ethnicity, Poor white problem, Public spaces; Sacred spaces, traditional religion and new religious movements, Local appropriations of neoliberalism
- Geographical areas:
- South Africa
- Language skills:
- Finnish, English, Afrikaans
- Research areas:
- Urban dynamics
- Adjunct Professor (Docent) in Urban Studies, Department of Social Research, University of Helsinki (2007).
- PhD, Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of Helsinki (2004).
- MA, Cultural Anthropology, University of Helsinki (1996).